Come Spend 5 days horsing around with the Bridges Equestrian Herd!
Camp is geared towards ages 8 to 12 with campers divided into groups by their age and experience level. For ages 13 – 14 we offer Teen Camp select weeks. Please call for details.
Each day, campers will groom their own horses, ride for at least 45 minutes in a group riding lesson, participate in clinics dealing with a variety of horsey subjects, and participate in other hands-on horse activities.
Riding instruction is mainly English although we do spend time riding Western, Bareback, and Dressage to give our students a well rounded education. We focus on equitation and creating effective riders.
We have over 25 experienced school horses and ponies and strive to foster a connection between the horse and rider.
Bridges Equestrian Horse Camps are SO MUCH FUN! Every camp includes the following:
- 45 minutes of mounted instruction EVERY DAY
- Hours of hands on unmounted instruction EVERY DAY
- Nature Hike and Crafts
- Games – Mounted and Unmounted (Game Day every week!)
- College Educated Instructors
- United States Pony Club Safety Standards
- Horsemanship Clinics – ground handling, leg wrapping, veterinary care, shoeing, stall cleaning, tack care, grooming, striding and MORE.
– Safe handling and control of the horse mounted and unmounted
– Horse care, feeding, grooming, tacking
– riding at the walk and trot with control and good form. Canter will be included as appropriate.
– Participate in horse games, activities and crafts
– Learn horse colors, markings, riding styles and breeds
Join Bridges Equestrian for fantastic horseback riding camps all year long! Summer, Winter and Spring Camps are available as well as camps for just about every day there’s no school. Don’t see your desired date here? Grab a friend, give us a call, and we’ll create a camp just for you! Ready for some extra hours at the barn? Continue your camp day with our popular “Afternoon of Horses” Program!
Horseback Riding Summer Camps!
Why Choose Bridges Equestrian Camps?
-We are held to the US Pony Club Safety Standards.
- 45 Minute Riding Lesson EVERY DAY on your "own" horse (no sitting around, waiting for other kids to ride like at other camps!)
- College educated, CPR certified instructors
- 25 beautiful, patient, meticulously cared for, school horses and ponies
- Small staff to student ratio
- Safe environment - we are held to the Pony Club Safety Standards.
- Fun, organized atmosphere
- Lots of 'hands on' horse time
- New material every week
- We have riding boots and certified riding helmets you can borrow! No need to go out and buy all of the equipment right off the bat!
** Our return customer rate is HIGH! Our students come back year after year!